What Will I Learn?
- Setup Kali NetHunter in Termux
- Kali Linux GitHub
1: Open Termux and type command
pkg update && pkg install git && pkg install python && pkg install python2 and press Enter. This command install all requirements for KALI NETHUNTER.
2: Now type command
git clone https://github.com/Hax4us/Nethunter-In-Termux.git and press Enter.
- Now type the command
cd Nethunter-In-Termuxand press Enter.
3: Type command
chmod +x kalinethunter and press Enter.
- Now type command
./kalinethunterand press Enter.
4: Now select your Architecture if you didn’t know your phone Architecture then type 4 and press Enter. Then type your number according to your Architecture and press Enter.
- In my case, my architecture is 3
- Wait until it fully downloads it’s a 133MB package. To avoid Errors you must have a stable and high-speed internet connection.
- During its completion at the end, it may show like this wait until the $ sign appears.
5: After completed. Type command
./startkali.sh and Press Enter.
- You will get the KALI NETHUNTER Root directory.
6: How to setup?
- Type command
- Type command apt-get upgrade